Diese Sendung bildet den Auftakt für die neue Reihe „Realities From Abroad – Corona worldwide“ – eine internationale Serie der Frequently Asked Questions Redaktion. Diese Sendung ist in englischer Sprache.
In our regular format Frequently Asked Questions, we let different people speak about how they are personally affected by the impacts of the pandemic, or they analyze different consequences on society. Since this health crisis does not stop at borders, we also look at other parts of the world, including occasional interviews in English. We are now dedicating an own new broadcast series to this international perspective. For “Realities From Abroad – Corona Worldwide”, our editorial team asked friends and relatives as well as former interview partners worldwide a series of questions about how they perceive the current pandemic situation in their region and society, how they feel, what worries them and what gives them hope. These people recorded themselves with their smartphones and sent us these audio snippets in english language.
In this edition, you will hear Lena from Vancouver, Canada and Krešo from Amsterdam, Netherlands, answering the following questions:
- Who are you?
- What is special about your general living situation?
- How is your current mental wellbeing? How do you care for yourself these days?
- Imagine your daily way to work/university/etc. What is the first thing reminding you that we have a pandemic?
- Which regulations are currently in place where you are?
- Do you face conspiracy theories about Covid in your personal environment? How do you deal with it?
- How do you think your society will change in a post-covid world?
Moderation: Valerie Quade
Kommentare werden von der Redaktion moderiert. Es kann daher etwas dauern, bis dein Kommentar hier erscheint. Wir behalten uns vor, diskriminierende oder diffamierende Kommentare, sowie solche, die straf- oder zivilrechtliche Normen verletzen, zu entfernen.